is the president of Hartzel Auto & Marine
and has been a licensed technician for 30 years. He assumes the majority of the operational duties of the business. Dave’s Marine specialized licensed mechanics will look after all your boat and PWC needs, and our licensed auto technicians will take care of your wheels. Our vision is to be competent and worthy of your business. It is our responsibility to make sure our clients are informed of what we can truly offer them and the many benefits of dealing with us over the competition – we inform our clients on how we can manage their vehicles to maintenance program designed for you and your vehicle and driving reduce costly repairs and keeping you, your family and your vehicle safe.
Our business features the following licensures and affiliations:
We are an authorized repair facility for Lubrico, Coast to Coast, GE Capitol, Nationwide, Global and ARI. We also do marine maintenance, repairs, parts and sales for boats and PWC.
Hartzel Auto & Marine Service has many unique qualities that give us our competitive edge:
- Licensed automotive service technician
- Truck and coach technician
- Licensed air conditioning technician
- Licensed brake technician
- Vice Chairman for Greater Thorold Business Council
- Free pick-up and delivery
- Free bumper to bumper inspections
- Clean friendly atmosphere
- Good job at a fair price
- Provide personal service to all clients
- Take time to do repairs
- Take time to full explain repairs in terms that everyone can understand
- Offer same day service and will make extra effort to fulfill on this
- Keep fully up-to-date on the latest technology
- We’ll go the extra mile for our clients and make you feel wanted and valued.
- Each maintenance package is customized for each individual customer.
Check out our article on niagarathisweek.com